Sunday 8 February 2015

3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

I did some research into institutions and which one would be the most appropriate for distributing my thriller. I came across an institution called 'Brain damage films'. This institution specifically specialize in thriller films. This company would therefore be interested in my film as it ticks the boxes for what they distribute. The brain damage films distribution company (BDF) would distribute my film as it is a thriller and also close to a crime horror, making it even more suitable for their distribution company as they specialize in horror films. Distributing a film is extremely important especially one of little recognition such as my thriller. This would make Brain Damage Films therefore perfect as they have experience in the film distribution world and experience in distributing films of my genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment